I’ve been meaning to start a blog for as long as I can remember, but I’ve never really knew what I could blog about. After a lot of thought I’ve decided that I’m going to blog about anything and everything. As people may or may not know I go to a lot of concerts, literally around 100+ year so I’d say my life can be pretty exciting at times so why not blog about it? So on this blog I will be talking about anything that comes to mind. Opinions, events, concerts, news, anything I feel people will be interested to see and read.
So for my first post I’m going to post 10 random facts about me. If people are reading my blog then they have a right to know a bit about me so here goes…
1. My full name is Zoe Louise Smith and I am 18 years old.
2. My birthday is on the 1st of November.
3. I have 2 brothers, one who is 16 and one who is 22.
4. I am currently at Sixth Form studying Media and English, however I leave on the 11th of June after my final exam!
5. I have been a Justin Bieber fan since 2008, when I was 11 years old.
6. I have met over 50 celebrities over the past 3 years including Justin Bieber, The Janoskians, Cody Simpson, Rixton, Little Mix, Union J, Luke Friend, The Vamps and loads more. It’s crazy even to me!
7. I used to play cricket for Warwickshire and England from the age of 8 until 16. I quit at 16 due to my A-Levels beginning and taking up the majority of my time.
8. I currently work part time as a party host/barmaid.
9. I have appeared on TV about 6 times for multiple different reasons, including when 5 of us were very rarely allowed on the pitch whilst the England Men’s Cricket Team collected trophies for winning a match.
10. I have never left the British mainland for a holiday abroad.
I hope this helps you find out more about me. Feel free to tweet me any questions or ideas of posts I can do!